Organisation Design Masterclass – open course
A one day masterclass for those with organisation design experience. Enabled by our organisation design framework and toolkit, the course focuses on how to influence, design and guide organisation interventions with in a business to deliver fit for purpose solutions, with buy-in from key stakeholders.
Who is it for?
An advanced session for those responsible for facilitating or leading OD interventions, e.g. Business Unit Heads, HR Directors, Senior HR Business Partners, OD Practitioners, Learning & Development specialists and Change Directors.
What does it cover?
During the Masterclass course you will:
- Gain an overview of the organisation design approach and associated toolkit, learning how to select the most appropriate tools for the situation
- Gain some hands-on experience of using some of the core tools, learning some advanced techniques useful at each stage of the OD process
- Understand how to conduct organisation health-checks, differentiating between when organisation optimisation is required rather than a full re-design
- Discover how best to influence key stakeholders to adopt a robust, fit for purpose OD approach and how to measure success
- Share your current work challenges, gaining input from the group on how best to apply the newfound knowledge, tools and techniques to best effect in your real life situations
What will I gain?
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand what good organisation design looks like and why it’s important
- Have the knowledge, skills and confidence required to define, lead and facilitate organisation design interventions effectively in your business
- Be equipped with a commercial and pragmatic organisation design framework and toolkit
- Know how to influence and manage stakeholders throughout the process
- Have picked up tips and good practice from others
- Have a network of OD leaders to support your ongoing learning
£895 + VAT for clients, £995 + VAT for non-clients
Add in locations and dates